Friday, January 21, 2011

Yes it really does have cauliflower and yes, it really is that good

Excuse my picture taking skills.  I keep snapping food pics with my phone and I keep snapping them AFTER I've already indulged in whatever I made, so it never looks as pretty as it should!  Still, this recipe from the Food Network is awesome.  It's for a mac and cheese that is a little lighter in calories than regular homemade mac and cheese.  This mac and cheese also contains cauliflower.  It's pureed and you barely taste it, but it adds some creaminess to the sauce and hey, it gives you some extra vitamins.  This was the BEST homemade mac and cheese I've had in a long time. 

Click here for  the recipe. 

3 comments:

Akisha said...

That's funny that you posted this. Jason's sister made this for Christmas, and it was good :)

Daniel said...

MMMM... Collie flowers.

Jewels said...

That is funny Kisha! Ha. Yeah it was super tasty. Daniel you hush about the collie flowers!